Cozumel 2015 (video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very nice video, thanks for sharing. 6 spotted drums at once! very rare sight. liked the silhouette of the turtle and the boat.

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. We are taking our first trip to Cozumel in June.....can't wait.

What camera did you use?

Thanks. GoPro 4 black.

Nice video. Do you know what settings you had your GoPro on?
Where were you diving?
I was in Cozumel in November and my camera took good pictures but the video did not work for some reason. I have a 4 silver that I was using for the 1st time.

It was set to 1080-60.

They hit everything from Maracaibo to Punta tunich over the two weeks I was there.

Very nice! Can you please comment on what filters you are using and how you used them? I noticed the first few seconds were blueish as if you did not use a filter, but when you moved in closer on the drums the colors returned. I just purchased the new Flip4.1 system because I was not happy with my SRP filter which did not give good color renditions below 50 feet, but I am wondering if I need to use the shallow filter. From what I have read you do not need to use filter until you get to 30 feet.

Thanks. GoPro 4 black.

Very nice! Can you please comment on what filters you are using and how you used them? I noticed the first few seconds were blueish as if you did not use a filter, but when you moved in closer on the drums the colors returned. I just purchased the new Flip4.1 system because I was not happy with my SRP filter which did not give good color renditions below 50 feet, but I am wondering if I need to use the shallow filter. From what I have read you do not need to use filter until you get to 30 feet.
I have the SRP red filter, and 2 sola 1200 lights. I switch to the lights at 55 feet. The lights wont reflect on anything until you get about 3 feet away.
Thanks for watching.

Back
Top Bottom