Trip Video - Bahamas, December 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a note that the cruise was scheduled from 8th December to 18th December 2023 as stated in my video but my trip video was posted on 14th December. This is because diving was abandoned after the first dive on 12th December, whereupon the boat returned to port without plans to put out to sea again.

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Was that Patches being fed?

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Was that Patches being fed?

I think it’s Princess. She has a more smooth white bottom section, while Patches has patches black blotches and rough grey to white border at the bottom white section as you see in this video by Jonathan Bird of Blue World.

IMG_2673.jpeg

IMG_2672.jpeg

Here is what Princess looks like when I was in Bimini. I think Patches hang around in Tiger Beach. Princess hang around in Bimini.

IMG_2676.jpeg

IMG_2674.jpeg

Watching @CWK video again, I think there were several Great Hammerhead Sharks were there. At least 2, One of them looks like Princess and the other one is neither Patches, nor Princess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom