Coz Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
So posted a long time ago about our trip to Coz with Blue XT –Sea and being there during carnival. It was a great trip and a crash course with a new camera system. 1st dive flooded the bulkhead so no flash, shooting natural light in currents, had problems getting shutter speed knob to contact camera, got BIG lint on the sensor which shows up like a piece of rope in some pics, then to top it off laptop crashes every time we go in to retrieve photos. So here are a couple I was able to save.

And you kept your perspective with all those issues and still managed to get some photos.
Congratulations.

I think the biggest frustration was losing the strobes. I knew this was a training run and their would be issues. The offset was getting to combine two hobbies. So now I have plenty of time to practice before two weeks at Roatan and Utila!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom