Coz, Need Cheap Place to Stay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
NadMat:
Lookin' for that woman who wants me for what I am, not what she thinks I should be.
Yeah? Well, good luck with that. ;^)

Or to quote Dr. Phil, "Hows that working for ya?" :D

NadMat:
I could use it, not much so far, but the search can be entertaining if you don't take it or yourself too seriously :wink:

Well, ya know, sometimes change brought about because you have no choice (or no better choice, anyway) can be a positive thing.

Firefyter:
Or to quote Dr. Phil, "Hows that working for ya?" :D

LMAO!

nadmat:
Lookin' for that woman who wants me for what I am, not what she thinks I should be. In the meantime, I'll just have to keep trying 'em on for size

Yep...well it goes both ways :wink: I wasted almost six years with one of those (a man) who thought I should be a stay at home wife and mom...look how far I ran away from that idea :)

We just got back from staying at Coral Princess. We booked on Expedia for $314. (for 4 nights) That was the total price including trip cancellation insurance and tax...and it was for both of us. (Not per person!)

Christi:
LMAO!

Yep...well it goes both ways :wink: I wasted almost six years with one of those (a man) who thought I should be a stay at home wife and mom...look how far I ran away from that idea :)

You guys are cracking me up....Gordon I imagine you keep your wife laughing all the time what a wit you have...

Men just need to learn when to give up....we are gonna win...:D

parrotheaddiver:
Men just need to learn when to give up....we are gonna win...:D

You just wait until you get back up to this neck of the woods...I'll show ya who's boss.

Really I will...Really...I think...maybe...if you'll let me. :D

:lol:

But getting off topic. Barracuda huh? Been picked up at their pier but never stayed there or looked at the rooms. From what I hear the Caribe Blu has bigger rooms, but since haven't seen Barracuda's rooms can't say.

On Jim's price of Hotel Meson dunno what that is; when we did a walk-in to look at the rooms the girl at the front desk said $65 a night. But our Spanish is bad and her english was not real good, and we couldn't get her to understand we just wanted to look at a room. I'm sure Jim is right, he lives in Coz. sometimes.

Gonna win? I stopped thinking of winning years ago! I'm just hoping sooner or later for a draw...

Been there, done that. Great gig. It's a 20 minute walk back from Blue Angel to Las Anclas which I like for the exercise, the sightseeing and being out in the sunshine. As was mentioned, no gear to lug as you can store it in Blue Angel's lockers. I love Las Anclas. Didn't realize they had a no kids rule (thought I had actually seen some but not many) but it's probably one of the reasons I like it so much. But it's really not oriented to kids anyways - unless you want to spend 24/7 entertaining the rugrats. There's no pool, no recreation director, no loud music etc. etc. etc.

Firefyter:
The place is outstanding, very clean, neat, and quiet considering it's located downtown. he also owns Caribe Blu, and will drive you to the dive shop (Blue Angel) every morning at 08:00 as he goes down there to check in and look things over. You would have to take a $4 taxi ride back to town when you got back in, As long as you're diving with Blue Angel, you can use their gear lockers so that you don't have to hump your gear every day.

As I said, the rooms are beautiful, and are very large and quiet. There is no pool, and no view of the water, but the amenities are great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom