Coz Kittten needs formula!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Misha is so cute!

I'm a big time kitty fan, so I love hearing these stories :D

Wish I could bring you some formula, but i'm in the wrong part of the world :(

all the best though :D

Z..

gajeep94yj:
Christi do you still need formula? we are going down there this thursday and I would be glad to bring you some if you still need some. I'm not a big cat person but you seem to be so helpful (espeically to me) in the cozumel forum I feel that I owe you.

BTW: this will be my first trip to Cozumel and can't wait!!!

I am leaving Thursday morning so if you need some let me know as soon as you can, I am making my last trip to the store tonight (I hope)

Thank you! "Texas Buzzard" actually brought me two containers of formula...and it will last another week or so. By then, I am hoping to have her completely weened off formula and on solid kitten food. I've already been working solid food into her diet a little at a time...and she's doing very well with it.

She really is special and she KNOWS how spoiled she is :) She has the cutest personality of any cat/kitten I've ever "met." For someone that coldn't stand cats a few years ago...I sure have done a 180 :) My friends call me the "cat Lady" now.

Misha even experienced her first massage on Saturday with Aunt Sally :) Really, she slept all the way through and was an angel...then had to investigate this table mom was laying on for an hour.

Here are a few more pictures of her :)
Daddy feeding her
ed459349.jpg

Getting aquainted with the cell phone
ed4592e2.jpg

Exploring...she likes to sit on top of the computer because it's warm :)
ed4592c3.jpg

Making a new friend
ed459347.jpg

That is a precious little girl Christi, she's so lucky you found her. If you need anything that you can't get there, just let me know and it will be in the mail next day.

Awww! She's getting cuter! And look at that round little belly. She may be growing by leaps and bounds, but she's definitely still got her kitten belly.

Can't wait to meet her in January. Tell her to stop growing until then!

Christi,
Thanks for the pictures! The pic with the milk on her chin is so cute! I used to not care for cats either but one stray orange tabby kitten named Ridley changed all that. We now have two of them.

BurBunny:
Awww! She's getting cuter! And look at that round little belly. She may be growing by leaps and bounds, but she's definitely still got her kitten belly.

Can't wait to meet her in January. Tell her to stop growing until then!

She IS getting cuter! I told her to stop growing...but I decided starvation wasn't an option :wink:

I was worried about her little pot belly...but she is worm free and the vet says she's just very healthy...which is great to hear. She certainly is happy and has NO deficiency of love and attention :) In fcat...the only thing suffering lately is my paperwork! I have a pile of accounting to do...but Misha is alot more fun :)

Well it certainly looks like Mago has a new best friend.
Peg can't wait to see the new addition to the Blue XT Sea family.
See you all this weekend :D

If you need anything brought down, kitten supplies or anything else (coffee) just let me know, it would by my pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom