Covid19 and liveaboard cancellations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hats off to Worldwide Dive and Sail. My cruise on the Galapagos Master later this month became impossible due to travel restrictions imposed by Ecuador. I was given a credit that could be applied to another cruise on the Galapagos Master. Grateful thanks to my travel agent, Diversion Dive Travel, for securing this arrangement. They will certainly get more of my business in the future. My contact there is Deborah Dickson-Smith who looks after me very well.

Perhaps it is time for other LOBs to step up.

That's great news, CWK. I've tried twice to communicate with my LOB, but no response yet. Will keep trying until the refund window is about to close and then will have no choice but to cancel and let them keep 40%.

I’m supposed to be on French Polynesia Master (FPM) from 25 May to 4 June. I have no plan on canceling the trip, unless United cancel the flight or Tahiti closes its border to foreigners or FPM cancels the trip.

According to this book, End of Days this virus would be over soon. We’ll see. :)

3077E503-B624-4A16-82FB-7FFBAEF37E34.jpeg

Oh my, just seeing a picture of a page of that book made my IQ drop :fear:...(currently scrambling to find a calculus book to read) :outtahere:
Holy Ouija boards, batman! I'll go outside and throw some turtle bones and see if I can verify that prognostication. I already have a dead chicken above each doorway, but it doesn't hurt to be safe. If the spread continues I'll be looking into sacrifice next.

You are already about to sacrifice 40% to the dark side, shouldn't that be enough?
It should be, but these spirits might demand blood. Where's a goat when you need one...

It should be, but these spirits might demand blood. Where's a goat when you need one...
You need @cerich, I think he has all the goats.

You need @cerich, I think he has all the goats.
An added bonus is they can keep the lawn mowed when they aren't being sacrificed or eaten.

Back
Top Bottom