Covid Testing West End

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottmurillo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just curious if anyone from the states has been since the new re-entry covid rules went into effect. Planning on being there first week of January and wondering how easy it is to schedule tests. Thanks!

Just curious if anyone from the states has been since the new re-entry covid rules went into effect. Planning on being there first week of January and wondering how easy it is to schedule tests. Thanks!
Super easy. Your dive shop or hotel can make arrangements.

Cocoview want $85 for an antigen test. Is that the going rate or cheaper anywhere else on island? Probably going to take my own observable test with me.

Cocoview want $85 for an antigen test. Is that the going rate or cheaper anywhere else on island? Probably going to take my own observable test with me.
$50. at the clinic in West End if I remember correctly from last month. Just drop in. Results in 15 minutes. One minute walk from the roundabout.

Emailed the West End clinic (unimedhs.com). Daily testing 8-5, $30/per rapid antigen test. Results in 15min

The situation has changed. West End unimed no longer provides rapid tests. Island clinic can send you a doc for $40/pp. Best price as far as I know.

The clinic at AKR does COVID tests at 10:00am and 2:30pm for $40. Results in less than an hour.

Found out today that the proctored home test by binax is not accepted for return to US From Roatan.

Specifically states
"Travelers originating in the U.S. and taking an international roundtrip flight can order at-home, virtually guided COVID-19 antigen tests to take with them for their return flight back to the U.S. This option is specifically for your return flight to the U.S. and is not accepted for travel to and from China and from Roatan (Honduras)."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom