Cover design for new Grand Cayman dive and snorkel guide

Which of these images is the best choice for the Grand Cayman dive and snorkel guidebook?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think the pics looks a bit dated as well and the turtle is gimmicky. Did the same team do the research on sites as the photography. Surprised they couldn’t get fantastic wall shots. They are all over the island on everything from guides to rack cards. Who is the intended audience. Newbies or regulars? CITA, DOT and DOE have incredible photos and info. Guy Harvey’s Marine Institute have shots that are surreal only in their complete brilliance! I guess out of the options the silversides is the best, however it too has been done often and is better without the photographer. I too would prefer the Rays over The Kittiwake. Both have been done many times but one is iconic and one is not. I totally agree with others that they seem from another decade and maybe more suited to a novel than marine enthusiasts. Just wouldn’t grab my attention at an airport kiosk under the things to do category. Sorry.

We rarely have time to snap the pics we need while we are mapping, but we're planning on changing that for the future and bringing a photographer with us who can literally snap all the pics we need for future guidebooks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom