Cousteau Equipment on Display May 6th. . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rndboulder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I will have my collection of original Cousteau equipment and photos on display at Odyssey Diving on May 6th. On Display will be custom tank systems, Wetsuits, Helmets and other unique items used by the Cousteau teams over the years. There will be a free BBQ and I will be Screening:

Epaves (Cousteau's first scuba film filmed from 1943 -45) &

World Without Sun (Cousteau's academy Award Winning Film about the second of the Conshelf undersea habitats 1964)

BBQ Starts at 5:00pm and the films will start about 6:00pm. For those of you that don't know Odyssey Diving has moved to a new location:

10643 Melody Dr.
Northglenn, CO

Go 2 blocks west of I-25 on 104th to Melody. North on Melody 2 blocks. It’s on the left next to the antique mall.
Please RSVP: 303.452.8802

Don't miss this opportunity to see some extremely rare equipment, photos, and films. Please spread the word. Thanks and see you there.

-Ryan Spence

Any chance you'll be doing this again? I'd love to go, but I'm driving my parents from San Francisco to San Diego that weekend...

Roak

roakey:
Any chance you'll be doing this again? I'd love to go, but I'm driving my parents from San Francisco to San Diego that weekend...

Roak
I suggest you reschedule. :D

Sounds great. I don't guess there's any chance of this coming to the Texas Panhandle sometime? :)

I will likely do this again at some point. As for Texas nothing on the horizion. I do travel around the country for different events from time to time. Thanks for the interest. -Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom