Countdown to Leviathan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we should start a betting pool on when it will break again? (because of the weird luck he's had with that light.)

well lets see, according to someone in this thread he has broken three lights . . . I would give him 2 dives with this one. . .

No hard feelings Chip, I just think you can;t help but break the thing :D

I'll bet four dives, does that make me the Pete Rose of SCUBA?

I'll bet four dives, does that make me the Pete Rose of SCUBA?

if you put Lionfish against each other, would that make you the Michael Vick of SCUBA?

No, but if I repeatedly claimed I was going to quit diving and still kept diving that would make me the Brett Favre of diving.

or if you began CCR diving just to piss off your OC dive buddies . . .

No, but if I repeatedly claimed I was going to quit diving and still kept diving that would make me the Brett Favre of diving.

especially if someone was stupid enough to pay you $10 to $12 million for one more year of diving. :D

With Leviathan apparently gone, we need to close this thread and start another one speculating about the next company's name. :)

With Leviathan apparently gone, we need to close this thread and start another one speculating about the next company's name. :)

I'm surprised no one has started that yet. I sincerely hope Corey can get something going, he's a good guy who stands behind his word, the dive industry needs more Corey's.

When I talked to him about my repair yesterday, he indicated that something was in the works. We'll just have to be patient I guess.

When I talked to him about my repair yesterday, he indicated that something was in the works. We'll just have to be patient I guess.

Yeah, same here, he told me to call him in the meantime if I have any light issues, he's a stand up guy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom