Countdown to Keys 06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Alright, I was already down in January.Buuut we just booked a house in Tavernier for the month of August.We haven't dove the Upper Keys since about 1997 or so.That means the girls get to take pix of the Spiegel Grove and since the house is outside of Pennecamp the boys can still spearfish the days we stay out of the park.We also plan to run south/west or trailer to Marathon and north/east to the southern Miami wrecks.

Any recommendations for fills and non'greasy spoon restaurants would be appreciated.

Hey Tony,

Here's some of my favorite resturants. Hobo's MM 104(moving to MM 101), The Fish House/Encore MM 102, Harrietts MM 96, Craigs MM 89, Islamaroda Fish House MM 85, Island Bay Grill MM84, and Mangrove Mikes MM 83. Stop by and say hi, we're in Tavernier Creek Marina and ask us for one of our resturant discount cards.

Let's hope August will be a banner diving month and welcome to the Tavernier. Take care and

Good Diving,

THanx Capt.Gary.Is Anthony's still open?We'll see ya in few months.The bugs appear pretty plentiful right now.Hopefully they'll all be 3" by then.

I second Hobo's (MM104). You may also want to visit Buzzards Roost at Garden Cove Marina (MM106) or Big Fish Grill (MM99). Food just as good as the Fish House (IMO) but not as pricey.

Pat

100days-a-year:
THanx Capt.Gary.Is Anthony's still open?We'll see ya in few months.The bugs appear pretty plentiful right now.Hopefully they'll all be 3" by then.

Yes they are....Man there are so many good resturants round here, we sometimes forget. Anthonys has a great calazone.

Good Diving,

Yessir,my wife is Bronx Italian and Anthony's is her favorite Italian eatery in the Keys.We are going to miss Latitudes,Rooftop,Café Sole and a few others down south but looking forward to new vistas in gustatorial excess:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom