Countdown timer is getting my hopes up too soon!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rje634

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My countdown timer seems to be about 4 days fast, I'm going to Coz on 2/10 and it is currently showing:
21 days 8 hours 25 minutes and 20 seconds
and there are 25 days till 2/10.

Now I really wish the countdown timer was the correct one I'd have less time to wait, but the old wall calendar just doesn't agree..

We just want you to get there quickly... :)

(We'll have a look at it)

El Orans:
We just want you to get there quickly... :)

(We'll have a look at it)
Oh how I wish you could :D

I just noticed the same thing. That's just not very nice! :D

tstormwarning:
Hope you enjoy your trip when it comes:14: . I've got a trip to the Bahamas coming also, but it's in May & still 3 1/2 mos. away:shakehead . I'd take off & go tomorrow, if I could!:crafty: Have fun with it!

Thanks Tammy. My current countdown is actually just to my Dry Suit class next week. Hey, at least it's something! My main trip this year (Ventura for a couple of days diving the Northern Channel Islands) isn't until late July. I don't even want to start a countdown yet as it'll be too depressing.

I know the feeling:disappoin . Good luck with the dry suit class. I love my dry suit, but right now (in my opinion) it's too cold to dive even with dry suit:11: . Hopefully things will start to warm up in the next 4-6 weeks & I can ge back into the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom