Count Down to Wreckmania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok I admit it. I like to play poker. So does Marci.
Anyone up for a game with nickels and dimes?
Did I hear somoeone say," You mean strip poker, Ok I'm in".
Well, we'll see. Hehehehehee

:jessica:

I have a board game I'll bring. It's called Divers Down. The winner is the first person to successfuly complete any three of Night dive, a Deep dive, a Reef dive and a Wreck dive.

Now I am hurt... and a DVD/CD-ROM player built in... What movies we gonna watch???

Originally posted by NetDoc
Now I am hurt... and a DVD/CD-ROM player built in... What movies we gonna watch???

Okay I should have known but I wasn't sure if you were going to lug all that periphery equipment down with you.

Maybe after you survey the situation during Wreckmania I, you can network all the rooms into their own LAN for Wreckmania II?

All that an a NAUI instructor, what more could we ask for!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

BTW, congrats Pete!

What can I say, I have great staff! I have a Twister game on loan for Wreckmania.

Thanks, to your staff. Twister should make for some great underwater pictures.

Do we need another list now that it's so close?
Not things that are obvious, like scuba equipment ..but help me think of the other stuff.

#1 Bug spray .. lots of it
#2 bring your photo albums
#3 Cd's
#4 sunglasses
#5 Water bottle
#6 suntan lotion and block
#7 light jacket
#8 lingerie ..oops how did that get on there?

Originally posted by Natasha
#8 lingerie
I'll only bring mine if we're showing ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (but that corset don't fit like it used to in college)

little brass bells and pepper spray for saltwater gators.

You see there are some small gators and some really huge ones! It really helps to know their presence so you will know what to do. Make sure you clip the bell on your BC so you don't surprise any (yeah, they can hear it under water)... they get real onery when surprised, and keep that pepper spray handy too... it works really well under water.

But in order to figure out which size gators are in the vicinity, you have to inspect their scat, or poop as y'all nawtherners call it. As you probably know, gator poop is heavier than water, so it sinks nicely to the bottom in a neat pile. A small gator's poop will be small and only have small fish and a turtle or two in it. However, a great big salt gator's scat will also be replete with little brass bells and smells of pepper spray!

Originally posted by NetDoc
little brass bells and pepper spray for saltwater gators.

You see there are some small gators and some really huge ones! It really helps to know their presence so you will know what to do. Make sure you clip the bell on your BC so you don't surprise any (yeah, they can hear it under water)... they get real onery when surprised, and keep that pepper spray handy too... it works really well under water.

But in order to figure out which size gators are in the vicinity, you have to inspect their scat, or poop as y'all nawtherners call it. As you probably know, gator poop is heavier than water, so it sinks nicely to the bottom in a neat pile. A small gator's poop will be small and only have small fish and a turtle or two in it. However, a great big salt gator's scat will also be replete with little brass bells and smells of pepper spray!

This from the guy who told me not to worry about gators, and when we saw one, told "ah don't worry about that one it's too small to worry about" Oh sure... Pete, sure

((and I'm not sure I want to see Mike in a corset))

Other than the Dee-Rags I'm sending a CD, The Best of Scuba Do by The Barefoot Man. A must hear scuba CD. Think of me when you hear I Get High by Going Down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom