Could stand to make a dive on Sunday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Tom
Lauderdale By The Sea, but you know that already! :) I am not sure when we are diving, I tenetively over scheduled a dive tomorrow morning (8:00 show) and also an evening dive. Will probably do the morning dive.
I realize its a bit of a drive (2.5 hrs perhaps?) but you will be rewared with warm, calm, clear seas. Today the vis was over 40, water temp 82. Sound enticing to you??

Scuba_Jenny:
Hi Tom
Lauderdale By The Sea, but you know that already! :) I am not sure when we are diving, I tenetively over scheduled a dive tomorrow morning (8:00 show) and also an evening dive. Will probably do the morning dive.
I realize its a bit of a drive (2.5 hrs perhaps?) but you will be rewared with warm, calm, clear seas. Today the vis was over 40, water temp 82. Sound enticing to you??

It DOES sound enticing! But, things got busy today (Saturday) at the shop and I didn't get my tanks filled. Will hop over to PSL tomorrow, we need to stop at Sams Club too, and hope to make plans for NEXT Sunday.

Many thanks, I promise that I'll get there in a week or two, and I promise to stop whining about not having a dive buddy or anyone willing to dive as I have plenty of invites now. Just need to make plans a bit earlier in the week so I can be sure to be there on Sunday, or Saturday afternoon...

Many thanks to you all, expecially you Jenny...

Tractor Tom

Awwh bummer, was hoping you could make it. I love showing the new Conchs round the reef. You could always rent a tank (gasp! I know) down here.
And of course there is the reef clean up June 11 in Pompano Beach
Hope you can make it one of these weekends!

WOAH! OK... its SUNDAY and I'm just seeing this post, I've had an outragously busy week!!! .. Right.... OK... here goes..

Hey Tom! Whatcha doin Monday (Memorial Day) in the morning?? Want to come over to Venice and pick up ole ladies.. I mean, hunt for fossils with us??? :)

Tractor Tom:
So, anyone up for a dive on Sunday?
Many thanks!!!

Tom,
I didn't see your post until today. I know I've been busy, but... for some reason... I missed your post. This is the season for diving, so you should have plenty of dive buddies out there.

Al

CBulla:
WOAH! OK... its SUNDAY and I'm just seeing this post, I've had an outragously busy week!!! .. Right.... OK... here goes..

Hey Tom! Whatcha doin Monday (Memorial Day) in the morning?? Want to come over to Venice and pick up ole ladies.. I mean, hunt for fossils with us??? :)

Colin,

Thanks for the invite. I just got back from Port St. Lucie and the dive shop. Got a tank filled (took half of forever!) and left my pony for a VIP and some air. Also had to leave my regs for an annual check, so I guess I'll be out of the water another week or so. As for Monday, we have a Memorial Day Party/Housewarming/Birthday Party at my daughters house near Ft. Myers (Buckingham area) most of the day.

Now that my gear is all tied up, I guess I'll have too quit whining about not being able to dive????

Thanks again!

Tom in Okeechobee

You're gonna be in the Ft. Myers area? Well, shucks, its only an hour south of Venice...you could always borrow a reg...

Scuba_Jenny:
You're gonna be in the Ft. Myers area? Well, shucks, its only an hour south of Venice...you could always borrow a reg...

Yeah well, I have the feeling that my daughter would take it kind of hard if I don't come and visit her in her brand new house....

Another week or so and I'll finally be diving...

Tom

Tom,Hope you got your dives in,But some time when you can get down to the south side of PalmBeach, See Scubakevdm @ Splashdown,The boat,the crew are a BLAST! And the reefs are A # 1 !
Hey your missing some great dives in Lakemichigan,Temps in the high 38's !! now thats stokin warm,
bet you cant top that down in Florida!
Brad

just like a lawyer to be at a wreck!

Tom, we are going out with Splashdown Divers tomorrow - boat leaves at 10am if you want to join us...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom