could I have gotten bent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it were me, it would have happened from yanking my dive buddy to the surface both times he left me :bash: I know it happens but twice? Was there a problem with buoyancy? Lived in Camp Lejeune a total of 6 years yet was never into diving. Sorry I missed it!

NCDiver2004:
Or falling out of bed WHILE sleeping!! Glad you're OK Jason - any idea how the shoulder sep happened?

Jason B:
..snip..
I know I should probably call DAN (I have their Preferred Plan) but keep thinking this is just from sleeping on it wrong. Would DCS only affect my arm when it was put in certain positions or would it hurt always? Am I in denial?
Thanks for listening.

Oh the dives profiles were 39 ft for 29 minutes and 39 ft for 23 minutes with a 1:58 surface interval.

Thanks,
Jason

Just a tip. You posted asking for advice and you gave some very mild looking profiles.
But you left out a major piece of information - the fact that you were diving 38% EAN.
The odds of you having DCS were low, with 38% Nitrox I'd say negligible.
When people ask for medical advice they should try to give all relevant facts.

Back
Top Bottom