Could all the California Instructors ..please stand up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Andy:
WMII will include about 4 or 5 wrecks. But as for now, we have scratched plans for WMIII.
Sorry for the trouble.

Hi Natasha, I have dove in San Diego many times. The Yukon and the Ruby E...are the only wreck dives worth doing...
The NOSC towers are a great dive,,,,IF you are into night diving,,,Then I would recommend that you dive the towers at night,,,absolutely worth it. btw...I have about 25 dives on the Yukon already and I still havent seen a third of it. It Is Just HUGE.
sometimes , there is a bit of surge/current..ya just have to hope ya get lucky. the Yukon sits in about 100 ft or so at the sand,,but, most of the dive is in the 80 ft range.. that wreck, has been "prepped" for divers,,but still i believe there have been a few fatalities on it already,,but i dont know if they were penetration dives or not. I have done many penetration dives on the Yukon,,and it is a nice easy dive,,lights are mandatory,,but,,,,there are holes cut out out of the side,,so that you can almost not see ambient light at least 40 feet away,,.

also, I use reels, sometimes,,especially if im with other buddies, that dont have much experince,,,but if you have enough , training, skills and confidence,,you can dive that with out a reel,

so,,I guess, YES, I would recommend it for you.

just my 2 cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom