Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Gravy, ohmdiver! You still at it here?!!:D I haven't been on this thread since this time LAST year and who do I see when I get here...you again:shakehead: Don't you do any diving, or do you just spend all your time corrupting these nice people's wishes?

Fuzz

Hello Fuzz, and welcome back how long are you gonna stick around for this time? :coffee:I get in a fair amount of diving. We dive year round in the Finger Lakes and I help with training through out the winter. Corrupt -a- wish is my favorite little dirty addiction:11:... See you around...:popcorn:
Ohm

I was just giving you a hard time:wink:

I can't keep up with you fellas here (snicker), but I enjoy reading 'em. Carry on!

I was just giving you a hard time:wink:

I can't keep up with you fellas here (snicker), but I enjoy reading 'em. Carry on!

Itf you have been reading this then you know it is not about quility....

Granted, they come out with the first sleezy zombie calendar, but it's such a hit that now all girlie magazines and calendars feature zombies so you have to cancel all your subscriptions:rofl3:

I wish my Boston Terrier didn't snore.

Granted, they went back to flinging monkey poop instead.

I wish I had water proof pajamas.

Granted, but the chef substitutes Limberger cheese for cream cheese.

I wish I didn't have to diet all the time (this cheesecake talk is making me hungry!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom