Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. It's unfortunate that landing those things is so much harder than flying them. We'll miss you. :depressed:

I wish I was working more efficiently lately.

Granted,but as I have told you before it was Katrina Hurricane the responsible. Now you don't have a house at all.

I wish I had something to eat right now

Ok, granted, you dive the carribbean with a bad dive buddy that spoils your dives. Why did you wish for that? Technically, guess I have to corrupt the wish, so...Granted, you have an awesome mind blowing bunch of dives, discover two Spanish Galleons, becoming mind numbingly rich. And get an impromptu beachside bar concert from Jimmy Buffet.

Wish I had decent salad dressing for the fresh greens my neighbor brought me.

Granted, you have a dressing but you drop down your salad plate just before leaving it at the table. U are left with no fresh greens and your neighbor doesn't have any others good luck in finding somewhere else:D

I wish I had all week off work

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom