Cool fallout from Fundies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello!

It's not JUST women into diving and horses. TecDiveGirl.. my horse is short; might sneak up on 15h, but that just means I can mount without a step...comes in very handy on the trail. He is a twelve year old gelding quarter horse...nothing fancy. TSandM, I'm hoping to take the fundies course next summer. I wonder if I can fit the horse with tanks and...nevermind

That's okay. I'm trying to figure out how I can teach my mare to use a long hose . . . she's MUCH smarter than I am, so I'm sure she can manage it. Clipping it off might be a challenge, though :)

Sephora, their own "brand", waterproof... Very nice. I hand it out as a party favor in my open water class... Just to the girls though (images of Tim Curry suddenly coming to mind)

Also of note is the Smashbox "limitless lip stain" which really does last all day and doesn't kiss, drink or eat off, just like advertised, but even better, it doesn't taste funny or make your lips feels odd. Just apply sometime before, and then after diving, reapply the lip gloss (that comes in the 'other' end of the tube) and voila! Step out of your drysuit underwear in your slinky dress (has to have a high slit up one leg so it tucks well) and you are ready for dinner date (yes, really this is possible, I've only done it once or twice, it makes quite an impression, but only if you have a dry hood so you can get the total james bond girl effect)

Back
Top Bottom