Cool fallout from Fundies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to sell one of mine, since I've taken up ANOTHER expensive and time-consuming hobby :)

There's a nice picture of me and my best friend in my profile . . .

TSandM:
Kimber, she wrote to me and said she really likes you. She said you have the same pink-stuff-on-the-fins approach to life :)

Awwww *blush*

Yes -- she with the pink hearts on the fins rocks! Gotta love pink! He he he!!!

Kimber

TSandM:
Yeah, unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to sell one of mine, since I've taken up ANOTHER expensive and time-consuming hobby :)

There's a nice picture of me and my best friend in my profile . . .

Nice! Here's my girl!

Nice horses. TS&M... looks like a warmblood. I have raised a couple of "American warmbloods." They're actually Paint/Percheron crosses. I love how athletic they are with an easy-going, really sweet temperament and easy to train. It took me less than 15 minutes to halter train the last colt when he was 3 months old, and it stuck! The next time I haltered him a few weeks later, I tried to get him into the trailer... it took less than 5 minutes and he was totally relaxed... no big deal at all.

1st 2 pics: Storm (grey) and Kate

3rd pic: Woody (QH), Snowman (the colt I spoke of) at 7 months old :11: and Spirit

4th pic: The Paint with his butt toward the camera is Tipster the stallion watching over "his" mares

Gorgeous pictures, both of you. My little girl is an Oldenburg by bloodlines, but she's only barely 15h, who knows why.

Laura came out and rode with me, and is now trying to talk me into banding my 72's and learning to dive doubles. Bad influence.

I don't have pink hearts on my fins, but the idea appeals to me.

Great pics Snowbear! Big substantial ponies! Gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliments on my girl TSandM -- and theres nothing wrong with smaller horses -- I keep saying that because -- my girl is a shrimp -- I am too afraid to put a stick to her to find out just how shrimpy she is. But she is just 2.5 --- she still has time to grow right!?!?!?

He he he on the 72's -- Laura is gonna get you all teched out and dialed in and next thing you know --- infiltrated into the pink society! (-;

Kimber

TekDiveGirl:
Awwww *blush*

Yes -- she with the pink hearts on the fins rocks! Gotta love pink! He he he!!!

Kimber

Is that what those were!!! I was at Cove 2 in West Seattle a couple of weeks ago and saw someone with Black fins and pink spots on the bottom, without my glasses on I couldn't see what they were and was all confused, now it all makes sense :D .
Have to do that to mine sometime.....

O.

Is there something about women, riding, and diving?

I satisfy all above requirements as well. It seems like there are a few of us here who both ride horses and dive (though I ride Western, and casually....I am not very avid about it, but I do ride once in a while. :) )

Well, the most recent PM I got about riding and diving was from KOMPRESSOR, who is a man from Scandinavia!

creamofwheat:
Is there something about women, riding, and diving?

I satisfy all above requirements as well. It seems like there are a few of us here who both ride horses and dive (though I ride Western, and casually....I am not very avid about it, but I do ride once in a while. :) )

There could be, although the last time I tried to ride a horse it stepped on my foot..... and the two times before that didn't go well either so I don't satisfy that requirement, but I certainly do enjoy horses, FROM A DISTANCE. :D

O.

Back
Top Bottom