Cookout at Twin Lakes, Nov. 8th...whose coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it looks like I still won't be able to meet the swampers. Unfortunately I caught a cold last weekend and it still hasn't gone away like I hoped for. And as we all know, stuffy heads make for bad ear clearing and less than favorable dive experiences. Oh well, maybe next time.

Since i got back from Maui today, I guess I'll put in an appearance :)

Not sure I'll be diving, but will come out anyway.

Dee -- I brought back some macadamia nuts :)

Geek,

Will have to take you up on the offer to use your extra reg. Just got word from the dive shop that mine's not ready yet. Should be out there around 2.

Thanks again!

Laura

I'll bring my pictures from Maui :) just got them developed, and not "Dee quality" but good for me :) May post some on web soon since i got on CD... but too tired to do it tonight.

Laura,

I'll see you when you get there. I'm planing on being there around about 10 or so and will have it handy when your ready.

Geek

We plant to be there 10-11am. I've got a guy from Digital Diver joining us as well as a few non-Swampers.

See ya!

Sorry, I will not be able to make the party. I have to work. We are getting ready for an audit which requires us to work this weekend. I really wanted to see all of you again.

Later
eric

There were 10 swampers in attendance with 2 new suck... recruits! :D

Swampers from the board....
LauraW
Geekdiver
Donbon
Dee and Beast

Swampers from other places....:wink:
LindaJ
Nick and Paula
Wendy and Bill

Newbies...
JustinB
CharylD

Geek, Laura, Beast, Justine and Charyl made a couple dives during the day while the rest of us visitied and kept the fire going. We discovered than Don is a closet pyromaniac...you should see his eyes light up when a fire need lighting!

We had a very nice cookout with lots of good food. Laura has been voted camps best cook with her homemade mac and cheese and big pan of browies!

You just shudda been there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom