Cookout at Twin Lakes, Nov. 8th...whose coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,

They say everyone has a twin, kinda weird when there close by. I started to get out and say hello but I didn't think he (beast) would be all the way on this side of town.

If you want to know the spooky part, I asked my son what the guys name was and he said Doug. Turns out he didn't understand who I was talking about and when I pointed out the "The Big guy, W/the dew rag" he said "Oh I thought you were talking about the guy next to him, I don't know who big guy is, never seen him before." I started to go in and asked the guy his name and see for sure but I was in a hurry.

The funny part was as we were driving off I explained who I thought it was and where I might have known this person from. My sons church was having a big named christian band playing that night and mention that he thought the guy was a welder and was fixen somthing that had broke on the stage. I hadn't mentioned to him that Da beast was also a welder by trade.

Can you get any stranger than that? Hopefully I can go to TL this weekend I'm sure Da beast might get a kick out of this story.

Geek

I feel so badly that I can't make it. I'll be at www.wurstfest.com
The one time I was packed, and made brownies this summer, it rained!

Maybe if there is a Christmas 'get together' we can come.

Geek...that's beyond spooky! Wait 'til I tell Beast, he's already wanting to meet this guy!

The forcast has changed. Looks like it'll be in the low 60's and sunny on Sat! Now that's more like it!

So far it looks like we'll have....

Me and Beast
Laura W
LindaJ
Geek
TPH
HeavyD...maybe
Jester...maybe late

Not exactly the turnout I'd hoped for but we'll still have fun.

Laura,

I'm planing on being there, I just need to let the other half know so she won't make any last min plans for me as I head out the door with my gear.

See ya soon,

Geek

count me in Dee,the TEXAS PRESSURE HEAD will be there,I had to emphisize the spelling of my initials for the new members...lol...prbly be out there around 10ish....see ya then..

hey TPH,

Havn't seen you on the board or at the lake in a while.

Sound like it's shapen up to be a nice little gathering. Dee, I let the other half know I would be gone sat so I'll be there for sure.

but I'll try to make it. Might be a little late because all this warm weather is still making my grass grow, so I have to mow.

Ciao!

Jester,

Thats what teenage sons or possibly, daughters are for. I'll be saddened when they grow up and leave home as I won't have an excuse anymore and will have to take care of the lawn again.

I'm hoping to win the lotto before they finnish HS so I can buy a house on a beach. Kinda hard to mow when it's just sand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom