Cookout and dive Mt. Storm 11/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was good seeing new and old friends. Sure was nice having a hot burger waiting after a cold dive.

We sure had good weather for Nov at the Storm. :D

We had a great time. Thanks to all the attended. I hope can do it again soon. We enjoyed swapping stories with everyone.:rofl3:

The food was good and the company better. :D

Great pictures Eric. Thanks to you and Kaye and Mike and Teresa for all your contributions. It all went off without a hitch. :D:D

I had fun , too and didn't wuss out of the dive. But it was pretty chilly! We'll need to do it again!

We sure had good weather for Nov at the Storm. :D

We had a great time. Thanks to all the attended. I hope can do it again soon. We enjoyed swapping stories with everyone.:rofl3:

The food was good and the company better. :D

Great pictures Eric. Thanks to you and Kaye and Mike and Teresa for all your contributions. It all went off without a hitch. :D:D

Heck, thanks to you for all the beef!!

It was great meeting and talking to such wonder people. And, ditto, thanks for the hospitality, the food, and the diving.
Eric, the pics looks great. How in the world did you manage to take out all of the Mt. Storm green that is so common with lake pics.

How in the world did you manage to take out all of the Mt. Storm green that is so common with lake pics.
Yes, that is a good question Eric, how did you do that? It is definitely noticeable in the video but not so much in the pics.:D

The shutter speed was fast, so that way less background light would come through. It makes it look like really deep and eerie. The only real light that got absorbed was from my flash.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom