Cookout and dive Mt. Storm 11/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emcbride81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know we have mentioned this on an older thread, but I wanted to start a new one just in case not everyone followed it.

Next Sunday some of us are meeting at Mt. Storm to dive and grill out. If any of you would like to meet up with us you are welcome! It would be nice to meet some more of the Bottom Feeders. If you decide to come, we may need you to bring some extra food stuffs, feel free to PM me if you are interested!

As is stands, this past weekend water temps were 76, vis 5-12. The water should not be much colder by next week, but they are expected to get snow flurries mid week.

dove Storm today....
air temp: geeeez it was cold:cold:...wind at ~15 mph

water temp: lowest 67 highest 70

vis: typical for storm

may consider joining ya'll next weekend. will have to see how things go.

Three more planning on being there. Weather looks good for now. See you Sunday.

Sweet...I will post up if we need anyone to bring any food or drink items...I will know tomorrow hopefully. There should be a good size group going!

Three more planning on being there. Weather looks good for now. See you Sunday.
Mike, who is coming with you?

Mike, who is coming with you?

Ray and Z. As of last time I talked to them. Looks like the weather is going to be nice. See you Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom