Cookie Monster gets portion control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
You may all recall the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during your youth, it seems now to be PC and such they are cutting back on favourite stuff and broadening his diet: Cookies in moderation possibly not so Monster :wink:

Maybe they should just show him getting fat, then slimming down by exercise as well, just for added effect. I used to enjoy cookies (biscuits in the UK - as you might see by the report) and have enjoyed them with milk, but never to extreme portion sizes, so why are they being like this? Maybe Oscar will have to get out of the trash can? The count should have gone beyond minor addition/subtraction and into differential calculus by now? And so on.....

Bert & Ernie become violent environmentalist protestors (I'm not knocking environmenalists - I have a Bachelors in Natural Resources Management, but I feel a letter to a governmental representative has a farther reaching effect than a passionate protestor getting arrested)

Back
Top Bottom