Convertible Table / Hand Truck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.M.O.H.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
All,

There is a piece of equipment/accessory that i have seen people use quite a bit but never got around to ask where they got it. Essentially it is a portable or rather convertible table, or a bench if you will, that converts into a hand truck. Usually its plastic or a combination of plastic and aluminum.

Many divers use it to haul their equipment from their cars to setup areas and then use it to set their tanks+bp or harnesses on top of it while donning of doffing them on.

I've seen pictures of it in SB gallery but can't find it anymore.

Does anyone know what they are, who makes them, or where i could get one.

Thanks in advance!

Oops...Didn't see the handtruck part of it...thought you were talking about 2 different things

The tables are nice though, they fold up to nothing, but can hold 750 lbs

Oops...Didn't see the handtruck part of it...thought you were talking about 2 different things

The tables are nice though, they fold up to nothing, but can hold 750 lbs

Thanks allot anyway. This may actually work.

Anyone else?

Check out the Stanley. That's what we have.

It hauls even a couple tanks to the boat and then we can use it for storage of dive gear, you can sit on it and a rinse bin!

Check out the Stanley. That's what we have.

It hauls even a couple tanks to the boat and then we can use it for storage of dive gear, you can sit on it and a rinse bin!
Sorry, what is Stanley? Do you have a full product name or maybe their website? Thanks

Oh I think I've found it. It is heavy as heck 44lbs, and expensive too....

93-292_mid_res.jpg
41C6EW3CE8L.jpg

Stanley Hand Tools :* 93-292 *-*

Or here is another one I've seen people use quite a bit. But its seems it has been discontinued.

11026_mid_res.jpg

Stanley Hand Tools :* 11026 *-*

I really need some words of wisdom from people that actually using or have used these, BTW thanks to ScubaJennifer for input!

Here is what I use. Stanley Tool Boxes.

DSC00003%20(Small).JPG

yea, Dave that is the bomb. That is what we ended up with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom