Considering BP/wings setup...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to get myself in real trouble here, But do DIR guys only date women from High Springs.

My last two g/fs were/are divers and neither of them are DIR or from high springs. The girl I am seeing at the moment is a diver and loves wreck diving...that's good enough for me.

Besides, I am critical enough of myself underwater...I wouldn't want her to surface, spit her reg out, and start criticizing my trim or something...I would hate her :wink:

AltonK once bubbled...
I'm going to get myself in real trouble here, But do DIR guys only date women from High Springs. And do they have to meet and have George's blessings first?

The answers are NO, and NO.

However, if they are getting married the Groom and Best Man must be wearing the same rig, there must be a back up ring, and a back up bride is recommended so that if one calls the dive (wedding) you don't have to cancel.

Chad:D

Now seeing that I, @ this time am just starting my Intro/Cave, and do not have anyone in Jax that I know to ask (Only people that are not H/C tech & most @ Lloyd's dont' wanna talk to ya unless you have a full cave card) I wanted to find the reasons why & how on the BP/W set up.

Make sense?

However, if they are getting married the Groom and Best Man must be wearing the same rig, there must be a back up ring, and a back up bride is recommended so that if one calls the dive (wedding) you don't have to cancel.

at last some humor us pony bottle guys wouldn't require a fully redundant wife just someone to get through the rest of the weekend

at last some humor us pony bottle guys wouldn't require a fully redundant wife just someone to get through the rest of the weekend

Since I dive doubles with a redundant bride of the same size as the last one, do you get a midget or dwarf as a backup or will a REALLY petite woman do? If your bride to be is 5'6 does the replacement for the weekend have to be 2'9"?

O-ring once bubbled...

Since I dive doubles with a redundant bride of the same size as the last one, do you get a midget or dwarf as a backup or will a REALLY petite woman do? If your bride to be is 5'6 does the replacement for the weekend have to be 2'9"?

If you are really looking for a redundant wife at the wedding I think an O2 bottle (with a EMT carrying it) of some sort might be in order.

Chad

I pulled the thread off course. Back to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...

Ok you can tell it's getting late.

Can you request doubles or whould you have to live in Salt Lake city for that?

oops...it is getting late...I screwed it up...next post..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom