Considering a March trip to Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know what shop you're going to take the class but if it's closer to your shop, stay in either small la laguna or big la laguna. You don't want your wife and kids playing in the beach water of sabang beach. That water is gray and has a funky odor and extends several meters off the beach. The beaches on the two sites I mentioned are clean.

thanks for that tip...
Anyone have a good link of a map that has the beach and some resorts/dive ops on it?

Hey, I just looked it up and the resort we are looking at (El Galleon) is in Small La Laguna Beach.

Jim

jagfish:
thanks for that tip...
Anyone have a good link of a map that has the beach and some resorts/dive ops on it?

Jim

Mate, check this site...I'm not sure if they have a map though. But it pretty much lists every dive op in PG.

jagfish:
thanks for that tip...
Hey, I just looked it up and the resort we are looking at (El Galleon) is in Small La Laguna Beach.

Jim

I was about to reco that one. It's a little bit more expensive than the others on the beach (relatively), but your family will love it.

Midwest couldn't have said it better. Stay in the la Laguna beaches and that should be great for the kids.

@ midwest: could you post your thread when you asked about PG? It had some nice images and links about PG.

jagfish:
thanks for that tip...

Jim
i've stayed in el galleon already - great resort! i happen to remember the aussie breakfast with great fondness...

sigh...

it's also where the point bar is and that's always a great spot on PG...

Jag

chip104:
I was about to reco that one. It's a little bit more expensive than the others on the beach (relatively), but your family will love it.
I did notice the place is a little more pricey. What do they have that differentiates them?

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom