considering a double hose reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had poor luck with J valve USD valves and banjo fittings, the orientation of the banjo is limited if I recall. In any case, I quit using them with J valves. Once an spg is in the equation, there is no reason to be using a J valve anyways.

YRMV.

N

I have had poor luck with J valve USD valves and banjo fittings, the orientation of the banjo is limited if I recall.
That's the issue I have withJ valve USD manifolds - between the manifold and the tank shoulder, you have no decent options for routing the HP hose on a banjo.

That's the issue I have withJ valve USD manifolds - between the manifold and the tank shoulder, you have no decent options for routing the HP hose on a banjo.

On my twins, I route the SPG hose from the banjo down between the tanks and around my waist to the front.

J manifold or non-J manifold, no difference. They are both the same pain, but doable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom