Conshelf XII - Manual and information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigredbill

Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought a Conshelf XII first stage cheap off of Ebay, and was hoping someone on the board might have the manual available. I have the Manual for the Conshelf XIV, and wonder if there are any significant differences other than port count.

This reg has the old 3/8 inch HP port so I was thinking it is probably early 1980s design, but can anyone tell me precisely when the XII was manufactured?

Also it has been intimated that the Titan parts kit will work for this reg...has anyone on the board actually used that parts kit to rebuild this reg?

Thanks for the info!!

bigredbill:
I just bought a Conshelf XII first stage. I have the Manual for the Conshelf XIV, and wonder if there are any significant differences other than port count.

No major differences and none in servicing.

Also it has been intimated that the Titan parts kit will work for this reg...has anyone on the board actually used that parts kit to rebuild this reg?
Thanks for the info!!

Yes! They are actually listed that way on the parts kit package from Aqualung.

Hallmac

Thanks...still would love to have the manual if someone has it.

bigredbill:
Thanks...still would love to have the manual if someone has it.

Bill,
I have an extra original hard copy of the manual. PM me your mailing address and it's yours. The only payment is that if anyone here wants it, YOU scan it and send it. :)
Neil

neil:
Bill,
I have an extra original hard copy of the manual. PM me your mailing address and it's yours. The only payment is that if anyone here wants it, YOU scan it and send it. :)
Neil

If I could get a copy that would be cool.

I'll take one. The XII is close enough to the XIV to use the same manual, but I would like to have a copy of the original manual anyway.

Back
Top Bottom