Conshelf 22 or US Divers SE3 Service Manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Klyonh2010

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need the service manuals for the Conshelf 22, Pioneer, Aquarius, SEA4, SE3 & Octopus.....all the same manual. Can anyone help
me with this? I have them for the Conshelf XIV, but that is not exactly the same so I was wondering if anyone
might have a copy of the service manual for these? Just got a couple of SE3's and want to work on and learn all
about them. Thank you in advance.

The Conshelf series are all the same inside with the exception of the 22 and SE3 which, on some versions, have a removable HP orifice. But that is the only difference. They all use the same parts kit as the Titan. You really don't need a manual for the old Aquarius. It is very simple and only has one moving part. The New Aquarius (1994 to 1997) is the same as the New Calypso that AL is still selling. That said, you can find a copy of the US Divers Aqua Lung Repair manual at Vintage Double Hose in the download section (www.vintagedoublehose.com).

The manual from VDH has the old Aquarius in it, as well as the Conshelf IV and XI, which are identical inside to AL balanced regs right up to the Titan.

Thank you diversteve, but as Paladin says, these are the only different ones. Thanks Paladin, I will check those out today. Didn't know the 2nd stages in all those were the same. That is great to hear, because I had service kits for them lined up, but the guy couldn't deliver.

****Just checked and as you said Paladin, the parts numbers all match up between these 2nd stages. Feel kind of stupid for not checking that first, but thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will be getting
my service kits ASAP now********* THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom