Connecticut Shore Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out Scuba Shacks drive-n-dive schedule @ www.scubashackct.com (link under calendar)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I checked out that site. Not one shore dive in CT. Does anyone know of a shore dive in the nutmeg state?

I've recently moved to New Haven, and would be up for shore dives if you know of any near by, or even a drive out Rhode Island or other closeish options.
Colinb

I plan on coming to Cape Ann on the last weekend of this month. Anyone care to join?

The problem with shore diving in CT is the number of rivers there are emptying out into the Sound, they really muck things up. I see the same thing when I dive near rivers here in RI.

Well - if there is enough interest - I will travel to Stonington for shore dives a few times this summer. Just looking to get wet and practice skills and stay sharp.

---------- Post added April 18th, 2012 at 08:09 PM ----------

Also -- anyone want to meet at the Quarry?

Hey Guys - I'll keep checking this thread - I have a friend who has his boat in Noank. We usually try to get out and get a bunch of diving in each year. Any wheres from just around Fisher's Island, Onadaga, to Block Island.

Back
Top Bottom