Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. SimBrooks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Congratualations to the Conch newlyweds Simon and Christina! May your years together be filled with love (and neoprene).

Congratulations, may you have a lifetime of wedded bliss.

Mark Vlahos

Hey , congratulations Simon and Christina !!!
I second what Jenny said...
May you have MANY Wonderful years together and some Neoprene too !!! :D

Jeano Beano

:D Congratulations to both of you! You both seem like great people and it's A Good Thing you found each other.

Your first duty is to each other from now on - love and honor your mate on a daily basis.

If/when you're ready, here's to many little fire-tenders-to-be!

very nice, congratz!

in the words of an old relative: so sad to lose two dear friends on the same day

and from an ancient tome of wisdom: forgive them, father, for they know not what they do

:wink:

Jenny, you beat me to it.

May your years together be many and happy, Christina and Simon.

And the next time you two decide to get married, pick a day in, oh, I don't know, say January?

Wow so this finally took place?
Congrats and all the best for your long life together...

Mania

Simon, its been a while since I've seen you, obviously you've been busy. Good Luck for the future. Awwww married! I've done it a few times so I know it can work. Regards, Rodger

Alas, after a very long drive (potty training 3yr old slowed us up, but at least he's not in diapers!) we missed the ceremony bit but got to the wedding in time for some wrap up stuff, food and party! What a great afternoon with the SBers who were there as we watched the radiant newly weds face the world together as a team united! Congrats to Simon and Christina on finally making it official and many many many years of good health, love, and growth togehter!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom