Congratulations are in order for our own Dr. Bill!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Golly gee... I'm not worthy (especially when you look at the other recipients in previous years like my "dive buddy" Wyland who won it last year).

When Kim Sheckler e-mailed to tell me, I thought someone was playing a joke on me using her account.

As for lovely ladies flocking to my door... I'll be happy when the one I hope to bring to the event makes it back to California.

Thanks all.

Congratulations

Margaritas for all:D

Congrats Dr. Bill

DR bill Bushing, your not still wearing that same wet suit are ya, I know a few gave ya a drysuit and you had to fix leak's. Or have ya have another wet suit that is all torn up.

Congrts, your well wort the acomplishment, just for being a nice diver and helping at the dive park as much as ya do, not to say the vid's and your show. I only watched it when I was on the Island, and it was a great thing to watch while I was there.

Have a good time at the awards.

Happy Diving

Congratulations, Dr. Bill!!!

Congratulations Dr. Bill! You're an inspiration to more people than you know.

Congratulations Dr. Bill! You're an inspiration to more people than you know.

And for others I bring on excessive perspiration, but thanks. So there are other divers who want to live nearly penniless and spend all their time diving, editing video and writing? Ha, they must be nuts like I am!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom