Congrats to Kevin Carlisle and Bamamedic for completing Full Cave!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooh, i'd love to... dates?

(sorry for the hijack!)

Hey and thanks everyone. As Mat said I am beat. Got in a few dives this morning at the Mill Pond before heading home. It was great to be in systems that are such opposites in every way. Peacock and Little River were very cool but my favorite was Madison. We did whats called the Godzilla circuit and all I could say was WOW. It went from belly scrubbing small to Holy Crap Big.. I know my light was going all over the place. Again thanks everybody I think my piollow is calling my name.

Well of course!!! You just let me know when you want a partner and I am there.. Your Gonna enjoy doing the new stuff when you take Apprentice :D

Congrats you guys...that is great. Where did you do your dives at, Mill Pond I assume? So Kevin, will you still dive with a lowly Intro. diver now that you have gone big time?

Back
Top Bottom