Congrats to Erika!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kongradoulashinnes I'm shure yu vill rich 200 in no twime

haha i dont think i butcher the spelling that bad. but thanks

haha i dont think i butcher the spelling that bad. but thanks

Now you are down to $0.25. I haven't read your other posts though so you may be in debt.

Seriously, congrats! I am at 80 something so I am willing to race you to 200. First one too 200 gets ______?

Now you are down to $0.25. I haven't read your other posts though so you may be in debt.

Seriously, congrats! I am at 80 something so I am willing to race you to 200. First one too 200 gets ______?

Cody and Erika, I will donate a dive gift for the first one to reach 200. This will be interesting to see who wins. Good luck to both of you:D

Rick

Cody are you sure you want to do this? I don't think you have the same free time as Erika does.

I think I am pretty close to 100 dives I may have to get in the race with Cody... I know there is no way to beat Erika... I work too much!

Congrats Erika on your 100th dive

ahha, i have secret weapon that will be revealed after a she commits! Rick, I will surly win the X-scooter that you are offering us!

ahha, i have secret weapon that will be revealed after a she commits! Rick, I will surly win the X-scooter that you are offering us!

Cody please say it isn't so are you unemployed now too! Just kidding Erika:D:D:D

You just want the X-Scooter what about the dry suit that he was throwing in with it

I just looked at my log and I am a little behind Cody but I don't think I am even going to try on this one, Good luck Cody you have a tough challenge ahead of you.

Glad to have shared a few of those dives with you!

Cody please say it isn't so are you unemployed now too! Just kidding Erika:D:D:D

You just want the X-Scooter what about the dry suit that he was throwing in with it

I just looked at my log and I am a little behind Cody but I don't think I am even going to try on this one, Good luck Cody you have a tough challenge ahead of you.

I have a job, therefore I can afford the $800 dollars in gas it will require to get to 200 dives. bruhahaha! Not to mention my upcoming dive vacation :)

PS, I will take the drysuit as well. It will look good on me when I am on the new boat that Rick is going to be giving me too. I have to tell you, I think he has offered too much, but who am I to tell him what to do, right?

Oh and by the way i now work from 8:30-5:30 monday thru. friday. so its going to limit how much diving i can do. and i volunteer sundays so that leaves just Sat. to go diving, and nights. :p

OH boy you stirred up a lot of excitment with your 100 dives. First off Congrats, & sorry I missed you all on Sat. I was deathly ill so I couldn't dive at all. We are going to try & finish up the survey this Sun. (hint hint). I wish I could get in on this race but alas I am pass that mark but maybe Rick will have something for us old timers. Maybe something for the last standing. :rofl3: Well maybe I can get a dive in on Sat. & get to see some of you guys.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom