Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Penny, I learned Basic Cave Groping as part of the Master Serpa class!!
Congrats to you and Denise for last weekend. I had a great time and I cant wait do it again! (Come on Thanksgiving!!)

Ernest!!!!!!!! You are the greatest Master Serpa!!! :kiss2: Aletheia has trained you well. :wink: I don't know what I would have done without you. I had my own chauffeur, tank lugger, equipment maintenance man and guide the whole trip!!

I'm not sure it's safe with all this groping and tying you seem to be doing. :wink:

Maybe I'll wait til you get the kinky..........worked out... :D

Where would the fun be in that. :wink:

Bob let me tie him up. :wink: He let me use his arm to learn how to work a spool. :D

Bob let me tie him up. :wink: He let me use his arm to learn how to work a spool. :D

I look forward to the chance to tie you up next time... oh... and that lap dance.

whippy.gif

Penny, I learned Basic Cave Groping as part of the Master Serpa class!!
Congrats to you and Denise for last weekend. I had a great time and I cant wait do it again! (Come on Thanksgiving!!)
Well you must have ACED your Master Sherpa class. :)

Ernest!!!!!!!! You are the greatest Master Serpa!!! :kiss2: Aletheia has trained you well. :wink: I don't know what I would have done without you. I had my own chauffeur, tank lugger, equipment maintenance man and guide the whole trip!!
Denise, I brought my own. I can't express how thrilled I am with the progress made on training my sherpa!!!!:rofl3:

I helped a little you know.....:D
Yes you did!!! Loved when you had him tied up. :devil:

Yet you were willing to share. :wink:
Always! Just be sure to take pictures.:D bwahahahaha

I think I'll be needing your help again to continue his training!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom