Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to but I will have to see what the rest of my bunch that is coming with me wants to do. I have never been in the cave at Vortex. I will definitely have to check it out sometime over the weekend now. :D

I'm, in Cincinnati. We probably won't be at Vortoberfest.:shakehead:

Did you want me to ship them?

Nah, they'd prolly be stale by the time they get here. Some things are just worth waiting for in person. :wink:

Thank Cute...ummmm I mean Cave Diver :wink:

You know you owe me the first dive. :blinking:

I'm not sure it's safe with all this groping and tying you seem to be doing. :wink:

Maybe I'll wait til you get the kinky, errr I mean kinks worked out... :D

Your lost...........:wink:............literally.......

And even if I am, I've got 4 hours to find my way out. :wink:

I'm jealous! I want to go to Edd's for Appreciation day too. AND Vortoberfest.......I need to become a southerner. :)

I don't think I learned those groping and tying skills. Can someone help me out with those? hehe

I'm jealous! I want to go to Edd's for Appreciation day too. AND Vortoberfest.......I need to become a southerner. :)

I don't think I learned those groping and tying skills. Can someone help me out with those? hehe

Denise seems to be the expert! :rofl3:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom