Confused...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Devils_advocate

Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried posting to the NDI newsboard a couple of times expressing my intrest. And I can't find my posts anywhere... At any rate-I would be honored to be a part of NDI. Like I said before I don't have any dives in the northeast as of yet but that will be corrected soon.

Could someone let me know what needs to be done. Thanks a bunch.

David

decapoddiver once bubbled...
Ummmm....What's NDI?

Neptune Divers International.

At the moment KN and LD are staying pretty busy with some personal issues. The ND news forum is likely to suffer from a slight lack of attention during this time.

If there is currently a forum that is close to you (such as the New England Lobstah Divers that you posted this to) you may want to ask questions about clubs/forums there instead.

And of course you can always jump into some of the more active forums such as basic scuba discussions, etc.

Hope this helps

Devils_advocate once bubbled...
At any rate-I would be honored to be a part of NDI.

David,
You are now an official associate member of NELD [proved by your addition to the roll call]. Keep your eyes open for NELD events to get into the official member list.

And welcome!

Thank you very much! Now as soon as I get my dive gear back from the LDS I'll schedule some dives in the tri-state area! I am really excited about being back in the dive scene!

Soon my wife will be certified too!

I have never caught a lobster though.....although I have ordered many pound though.. :D

Anyways thanks a lot and as soon as my gear is back I'll post some diving requests!

Devils_advocate once bubbled...
Ive never caught a lobster though.....although I have ordered many pound though.. :D

We'll fix that... or at least get a picture with a lobster on your head!

Thanks!

I must say that after five years of not diving in CT. I am damn excited about hitting the water up here!

I generally dive in RI or MA. So far I have only dove fresh water in CT. Have you done any diving in CT? Where? How was it?

No I haven't but I'm going to soon...
As soon as the LDS is done with my equip.

mh1143 once bubbled...
Welcome to the wonderful world of connecticut diving, where there's no such thing as bad visibility. I just had a friend do the exact opposite as you, move from CT to Florida.

Anyway, if you like shore diving, check out Fort Wetherill State Park in Jamestown, RI.

www.riparks.com/fortweth.htm

It's probably one of the most popular places for newer divers in your area of the state and shouldn't be that far of a drive.

Back
Top Bottom