Confused

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greater Caribbean & Bahamas:
Looking for adventure in the beautiful Caribbean (that's Belize, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas and Bonaire just to name a few)? You'll find everything you need to know here.
Central and South America:
Get the scoop on where to go, where to stay and who to dive with in this region encompassing countries and islands from the Caribbean Islands, Belize, and the Bahamas down to Brazil, Argentina and the bottom (or top) of the world.
Where is Belize? In Central and South America or in the Greater Caribbean & Bahamas?
Please end my misery...

Laurens

Central America, down around the Yucatan peninsula.

The Kraken:
Central America, down around the Yucatan peninsula.
I think our learned Guide wants to know to which forum to refer new members seeking info on Belize.

I'm picky on details, so I would think Central & Slouth America forum, as it is not on the Carribean...??

DandyDon:
I think our learned Guide wants to know to which forum to refer new members seeking info on Belize.

I'm picky on details, so I would think Central & South America forum, as it is not on the Carribean...??
Yep and it would be nice if the forum description would reflect the geographical truth... :D

Laurens

Doh !!!!!

Have you tried doing a search? :D

dlndavid:
Have you tried doing a search? :D
You mean to tell me that a search can update a forum description? :11:
Wow! Talk about powerful undocumented features... :D

We've merged forums a few too many times and my head is spinning from all the nations.

Here's the current Greater Caribbean & Bahamas forum description:
Looking for adventure in the beautiful Caribbean (that's Belize, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas and Bonaire just to name a few)? You'll find everything you need to know here.

Anything else wrong geography buffs? Anywhere major missing? Of course we're not sticking to traditional geographic zones, but rather defining more conventional zones (if it's in the Caribbean Sea, that counts).

DandyDon:
I'm picky on details, so I would think Central & Slouth America forum, as it is not on the Carribean...??

Are you sure about that Dandy? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom