Confused SB & Nor~Cal newbie...help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquanaut Jay

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am suddenly finding myself becoming a SB addict. But I am not finding myself becoming SB proficient even though I like to think I'm internet savvy.
My question :confused: I'm looking to join a Nor Cal social group here on SB so I can be in the Know. Is there one? I would try and start one but I don't want to step on anyone's fins and well, Im just a newbie:lotsalove: and SB is kickin my savvy butt. So anyone willing to hold my hand and show me the way to a group..besides the Nor Cal forums , Which I haunt daily anyway, would be great! Thanks all! Jay​

You've found the NorCal section. This is it - but trust me - We are a very social group. You can join the group so that when you visit the USER CP (toppish-left) you will see what's happening. We do fairly regular (4-5 x per year) Meet and Greets and have a big NorCal meets SoCal meeting coming up in September. Otherwise, find out if you can join in a dive or if anyone wants to join you in a dive!

Welcome to SB! :)

You can also check out ba_diving on Yahoo! Groups.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom