Confused about Force E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upwelling

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone on here who has used Force E Scuba explain how their system works? I can't figure out from their website whether you're supposed to give them a list of dives you want to do and they put you on different boats each day, or you tell them you want to go on X boat. thanks!!!!!

Force E ----> Forcee ----> foresee? Hmmmmm, maybe you have to be a psychic! Not that this really helps you out though. I'm not familiar with them, so I don't really know. Good luck.

Junko - in answer to your question --->yes. You can tell them what kind of dive you want or you can tell them whose boat you want to dive on.
If there's something special you want, like a Hydro dive or two shallow reefs or a night dive, they can arrange it. The boat operators that Force E uses don't carve their schedules in coral anymore - especially during the week, they're very flexible on site choice.

junko:
Can anyone on here who has used Force E Scuba explain how their system works? I can't figure out from their website whether you're supposed to give them a list of dives you want to do and they put you on different boats each day, or you tell them you want to go on X boat. thanks!!!!!

I've used them. If you tell them you want to dive a particular site, or a particular depth, they'll put you on a boat that meets that profile. If you like the boat (like the Diversity and Capt. Tony) then you can request it again. If you want to dive further north, or further south, they can do that, too.

Very good shop, quality gear, and I've made friends for life through them!!

Ditto to what Tom and Paul said. I have used Force-E (for sea) now almost 10 years. Knowledgeble, friendly, well-stocked.

If you go, dive the Diversity. Capt. Tony is one great guy.

garyfotodiver:
Ditto to what Tom and Paul said. I have used Force-E (for sea) now almost 10 years. Knowledgeble, friendly, well-stocked.

If you go, dive the Diversity. Capt. Tony is one great guy.

Hey Gary!

I think I've dived with you a couple of times on the Diversity!

paulwall:
Hey Gary!

I think I've dived with you a couple of times on the Diversity!

Let's see... Me: tall, middle-aged, curly brown hair, blue USD Blades, always take the first spot on the port side, sometimes with a thin, adolescent female.

You..??

never dove thru them, but I did get some nice gear at a tent sale for half price. VERY, VERY good people that run this DS (my experience is with the one in WP). A company that understands how to treat people so they want to come back. I imagine their dive operation is the same....

garyfotodiver:
Let's see... Me: tall, middle-aged, curly brown hair, blue USD Blades, always take the first spot on the port side, sometimes with a thin, adolescent female.

You..??

Late 30's, Sherwood everything, brown hair. Give Shari hell. Well. I guess that's not too descriptive. Sits wherever, never brings a buddy, hogs the PB crackers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom