Confirmed middle age shipwreck found by Scubaboard member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on getting your find documented!

I remember you posting that pic when you first found it. Maybe your can paid to find more wrecks now!

Comrade

Wow, that is incredible. How did you find it? Had it shifted where some was showing or...

How exciting for you. :)

Gratulations.

Kown is that in the wathers off the Eastsea and European Northsea are 100 offf

sunken Hansa Ships from the haseatic treader bound off the Middelage ther

Member Citys was in war alltime about the Tax with the kingdoms:Germany,Sweden

and Danemark and else state when ships off those are meedet on the ocean they

whent in battel ,the easy aremd Hansaships sunk fast the classelid off those was

nemed "Hansa Kooke " mostly about 8 Kannons and load up Stones Keramik

Textieles or else(The baner off bristol incloud a ship off this optik)...

Very cool indeed.

How wonderful, a piece of history that you found for the rest of us to enjoy.

Way cool....

hamardomen-foto.jpg

Thought I'd say a few words about our Dome Church, or rather the ruins of it. It was burned down and destroyed by the Swedes in the late 15 hundreds... Thanks guys! :shakehead

Anyways, it is the landmark of my district. When I was a kid we used to climb on top of it, as a proof of manhood... Later it has been better protected with a beautiful glass dome, and even re-instated as "holy ground" and an official church. I'm not the church going type, but I can approve of the use of these beautiful surroundings. The accustics are splendid, and several famous classic artists have held great conserts in there.

The connection to this thread, however, is that we think the rocks aboard "our" boat was ment for maintainance and rebuilding of this church, back when it was still intact. -And maybe even before Columbus "discovered" America. Now THERE'S an awsome connection, isn't it?! :D

Here's what you have to do, as a tourist around our lake:

http://www.visitmjosa.no/Skibladner500kbs.wmv

Did you say (or perhaps you can't quite yet) what the depth of the wreck was?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom