Confined water certified...I don't think I should have passed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmfalman, I don't like it, either -- particularly when said water is full of corrosive chlorine! But as I told my student from last night, everybody's got a rattle. The ocean finds them and exploits them to cause problems, so the best route is to work on whatever it is until it doesn't rattle you any more (thanks to Rick Murchison, I believe, for the metaphor).

fmfalman, I don't like it, either -- particularly when said water is full of corrosive chlorine! But as I told my student from last night, everybody's got a rattle. The ocean finds them and exploits them to cause problems, so the best route is to work on whatever it is until it doesn't rattle you any more (thanks to Rick Murchison, I believe, for the metaphor).

Naturally things get better with exposure. I simply want to let newbies know that they aren't alone in having these quirks.

Back
Top Bottom