Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I will dive with anyone once" (Quote from frequent buddy of mine)

How about Jacques Cousteau (I guess the thread was Crush not Fantasy).

Like others have said the list would be really long but here are a few of the top of my head:
-Catherine, besides really enjoying her posts, her pics of that wreck (forget the name) makes me really want to dive with her...I´d invite her here but I don´t think she´s a DS kinda girl...
-H2Andy, he´s just too funny and I´d enjoy diving some florida caves with him
-JeffG, a truly funny guy and extra respect for not being allowed to post in the DIR-forum
-DIE, anyone with that much passion for gear & beer is alright in my book
-TheRedHead, she just seems like a fun person
-MissD and the other conches/floridians they just seem to have so much fun on their dives
-MikeF, UnclePug, NWgrateful, TsandM and Thassalamania because their posts are almost always a good read, anyone who spends that much time thinking about diving is sure to have something to learn from...

Propably a bunch of others but its monday morning and I got back from the Phillipines yesterday and I still have "sand in my shoes"...

I didn´t get to dive with them so thats my excuse Mike...
I think I may have seen kevrumbo on a diveboat above the new york but thats it...
The locals I met in Subic seemed to think that 30C was wintry(?!)...

Just to name a few:
  • Almitywife
  • Ber Rabbit
  • Catherine96821
  • DandyDon
  • Justleesa
  • Missdirected
  • Neets
  • PPD
  • TSandM
  • UnclePug
Ah heck, I'll dive with almost any SB member... :)

Without reading thru all the posts... I have to say, I'd love to dive with (in no particular order):

CBulla, Rick Murchison, JustLeesa, Catherine, Walter, Uncle Pug, Ber Rabbit, Trucker Girl (you're a blast, chickie!), my husband and life long buddy, Grateful Diver, debersole, ClayJar, and several more... I just can't name 'em all!

dsteding:
Okay, not who you would, well, you know (that would violate the TOS) but who would you like to dive with that you know from scubaboard? I've been on the boards long enough to form some opinions.
[EDIT] And, how can I forget the SoCal crew? Lynne says you all are fun to dive with, that is enough for me.

D, I didn't realize you are so into diving with guys :blinking:

I have ohhhh ssooooooo many crushes....

JeffG - your avatar is just so hunky! :eyebrow:

Archangel - your toe fetish drives me crazy :10:, but, your married

DOH - you know you want me... :11doh:, but, your married

Jetfixer - you are so hot! Are you married?

Dr. Bill - don't know what turns me on more, your mind or your holy wetsuit?

mo2 - too bad you're married...I miss your extra dive light :wink:

Pug - your sense of humor makes me want to...er, um...nevermind :light:

Riguerin - wait...your married, too :(

ok...enough of that...I am gonna be in sooo much trouble when my hubby finds this post! <giggle>

Who I'd like to dive with...

all of the above :crafty: ....duh....

Almitywife, scubajenny, marvelous, AnnMarie, TekDiveGirl, TS and M (wait..maybe you belong above :confused: ), Catherine 96821, Walter (unless that www under you sig line means warm water wussie...btw, that is my copyright :D), Snowbear ('cuz you moderated me, once), PennyPue (wait, you go above, too <hee hee>)

PNW crew, again... Norcal crew, again....alll you Hawaii folks..eventually...I hope!!!

Ok, I know I missed a lot of you, I guess, the reality is I would so love to dive with all of the Sbers, becuase everytime I dove anywhere other than locally, it's been with friends from the board! Love to ya'll!

I've had nothing but positive experiences diving with people from SB. I'd love to dive with anyone here. In particular, I'd like to dive with those of you with your member name in green.

I'll specifically mention Dr.Deco for the great advice and Ber Rabbit for her great surface support and attitude (even if she does dive dry :D ). Oh I'll confess...I have dry suit envy.

I'll Solo Dive with anybody...:D

Unrelated...guess where I was when St. Louis had their "storm of the decade" last week?:(

Jon

Back
Top Bottom