Question Condo in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
living4experiences

living4experiences

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone heard of or stayed at these condos? The location and the units look nice.

Where is it? The ad doesn't say.
Definitely one of my pet peeves -- keeping the location secret.
A Google search, and clicking on the third result told me that it's around 55th and 7th.

To the OP:
I see no evidence that the condo(s) are anything less than pictured. Indeed, they look lovely. They would be too far out of town for me, but that's my problem, huh?

I found them through a link on Scuba Tony's website. From the link:

THE LOCATION: Like most locals, we live in "town" and enjoy the neighbourhood vibe.
We are on the corner of AVENIDA 55 AND CALLE 11. Please check it out on Google Maps if you are not familiar with the island.

I found them through a link on Scuba Tony's website. From the link:

THE LOCATION: Like most locals, we live in "town" and enjoy the neighbourhood vibe.
We are on the corner of AVENIDA 55 AND CALLE 11. Please check it out on Google Maps if you are not familiar with the island.
That text is also part of the fulviocozumelrentals listing for Orchid. The listing for Alegria doesn't mention the location. The location on Paz and Amor listings say something to the effect of, " ...on Avenida 55...located 11 blocks from the water and 14 blocks from the square...".

Definitely one of my pet peeves -- keeping the location secret.
A Google search, and clicking on the third result told me that it's around 55th and 7th.

To the OP:
I see no evidence that the condo(s) are anything less than pictured. Indeed, they look lovely. They would be too far out of town for me, but that's my problem, huh?
For me, the biggest consideration would be distance from the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom