Conditions at Edmonds/Keystone lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes to learn the website will help, and I know that things are running a 1/2 hour early at the north end of Island this past week. That's why being early is always nice plus your relaxed waiting and then dive.

Gotcha! So if we plan a dive for 11ish then we'll be able to get out to the end of the jetty, possibly. If we want to do a second dive we can head out again around 1pm but we just go as far as the current becomes a bit too pushy, turn around and head back. I remember doing a dive where we poked around the old pier and the drifted back staying at about 25'. We could do that for our second dive, yes?

Thanks so much for your help TSandM and VooDooGasMan! I live close to the border and want to take advantage of some different dive sites occasionally. Both Edmonds and Keystone have been wonderfully unique and a nice change when I've been there. But now I'm ready to do more leading and need to understand these sites.

Kerry

(Check out my dive blog at sobomar.weebly.com)

Yes kenns and there is a rope going from pier at southeast pole to jetty at 30' or so to jetty. also there is another dive down the road at the pump house, a tire reef.

Back
Top Bottom