Conditions are "off the charts" fantastic right now.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was on the Sea Quest. We went out to the Naeco, didn't think we were gonna make it due to the navy drills. We made and stuck all kinds of lionfish. One stuck me back. Vis was good, it was 50ft or better.

Yea, sure did. Its still crazy swollen, still hurts.

Headed down to dive next Sat, Sun, Mon. Hope the good conditions hold up. What are the water temps offshore?

Headed down to dive next Sat, Sun, Mon. Hope the good conditions hold up. What are the water temps offshore?

I was too, but looks like the first tropical storm of the season is forming and projected to head up the coast. Apparently Andrea may have other plans for us. I hope this does not put an end the the fantastic conditions they have been experiencing.

Glad to hear conditions are good everywhere, I dove out of Cape Hatteras last weekend & heard the other boat Lions Paw ( DiveHatteras.com - NC shipwreck diving at it's best! )had 100+ft vis on the British Splendour & FW Abrahms on Saturday then the same on the Dixie Arrow & Keshena on Sunday.
We on the Under Pressure(Capt JT's Wreck Diving Site ) had deeper things planned & hit the EM Clark (240) on Saturday & had that 100ft vis until we dropped below 160 & it was still clear just a bit darker with an easy 60+ ft of vis. Then on Sunday we hit the Lancing which rests in 170 ft & had an easy 60ft of vis with no current on either dive. Temps on the Lansing had 75 down to 60ft then dropped to 69 & dropped to 65 on the bottom. I was diving wet for the 1st time this year in a 5mil with hood & was fine for 25 min. on the bottom before I started to get a chill but the hang in the warm was fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom