Conditions are "off the charts" fantastic right now.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga James

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you want to experience NC diving at it's best, you need to come to the Crystal Coast this weekend. Mid 70's water, top to bottom visibility (80') of beautiful blue water. The ocean is so alive with every marine animal imaginable. It is the best I have seen it in a long time. We have 2 spots open, but if not us, then book a seat with someone: Olympus, Discovery, Diver Down. It doesn't matter, you should not miss this period of fantastic conditions.

Periods like this are what makes North Carolina Diving a world class destination.

It has been epic for the last few weeks, hopefully it stays this way. This is what its all about.
Hey Katch, do you know what boat your goin out on?

It has been epic for the last few weeks, hopefully it stays this way. This is what its all about.
Hey Katch, do you know what boat your goin out on?

Going with Discovery Diving. If they have more than one boat, I wouldn't know which one. The trip was set up by Woodbridge Scuba. I'm still deciding if I should go with my 3 mil w hooded vest, 5 mil, or just go drysuit (trilam w light insulation). :confused:

Going with Discovery Diving. If they have more than one boat, I wouldn't know which one. The trip was set up by Woodbridge Scuba. I'm still deciding if I should go with my 3 mil w hooded vest, 5 mil, or just go drysuit (trilam w light insulation). :confused:

I'm pretty sure that we are going to be on Terry's boat (Outrageuos V). See you there.

And I'm planning on wearing a 5 mil.

There's 3 boats. Terry's an awesome guy, the crew is as well. Water has been in the low 70s, may be in the mid 70s by now. Lately, Ive been wearing a 4/3 and a hood and I've been fine, but I've been diving here all winter.

I was in a 3/2 out at Frying Pan Tower last weekend. Of course, I'm fat & crazy, so you might want to dress warmer :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom