Conchers get together 8/27/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank ya Honey! It was good talking to you by the way.

and Jenny said, Let there be light.... and there was light :D

Good job Jen on the picture tweaking, now I can see everyone.. woohoo!

Scuba_Jenny:
Couldn't leave well eneough alone, and tweaked the pic for ya'll
Jenny, you gotta show me how you did this! Good talkin' to ya on the phone, too. After SmokeAire gets settled in...... well, you know, we'll be ready to dive in your neck of the woods, I mean, ocean :D The springs are great, but the ocean is da bomb! It was cool meeting SmokeAire and eandiver, too. Nice chatting with ya'll. Glad to finally see the pics. I gotta remember to keep the bubble count low during an UW pose! (BTW- It's Kathy, not karen- but I'll forgive you :) ) And you're right about the 100ft thing. IIRC, they tell you in the pre-dive movie that it's an "advanced dive." They also say "stay off the bottom!" about 50 times in that movie. It was a li'l more crowded than the first time and it doesn't take much to mess up the vis! Great diving, decent weather, good food and good people. Couldn't ask for much more.......

Photoshop is my friend. :wink:

Sounds like you guys had a great time :) I've only been to Blue Grotto once, but the pics make me want to go again for sure. :D

I'll go with ya bro, just let me know!
Chris

eandiver:
yep...thats him......on the phone again.
That's oK, Chuck just told me he was talking to me. :D

Itote:
I'll go with ya bro, just let me know!
Chris

Halloween Megadive will be the next time I'm in cave country :) Actually, last years Halloween Megadive was the first/only time I've been to Blue Grotto and Devils Den. I spent way too much money that weekend, but it was sure fun. :D

eandiver suggested in another thread that I need to get you and Lil38 up to the panhandle for some of our spring dives as well :D It just so happens that there will be a ScubaBoard get together on Oct 15 & 16 at Vortex - we'll surely be diving some of the other springs in the area at the same time(like Morrison and Cypress).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom